- Co-payments are payable prior to your appointment.
- Check with your insurance company prior to your appointment(s) to see if and how much they cover/pay for services.
- We will gladly submit claims to any third-party payor for which you are a subscriber/ member.
- Balance due after insurance payments - depending on the insurance contract - will be your responsibility.
- While we try to accept all insurance benefit assignments, several insurance plans that we are contracted with do make you responsible for some portion of the total cost, including co-pays, non-covered services, etc.
- If you use an insurance plan that we are not contracted with, the entire bill will be your responsibility.
- Balances unpaid for more than 90 days from date of service will be turned over to collections and/or interest and other fees added.
- All balances, including add-on fees, will be your responsibility.
- It is important to keep your appointment. To avoid possible no-show fees, please let us know 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Feel free to call us to confirm our participation for an individual office or to ask about other plans we accept.